Monday, July 18, 2016

Oriental Chicken Salad

Here's a super easy twist on a chicken-finger salad.  The best thing about this dish is the "OrganicVille" sesame teriyaki sauce.  I get it at Costco & I'm finding more & more uses for it!  I probably use 2 tbsp of sauce for the salad, which is 2g fat, 4g sugar, and 40 calories.  So I don't feel guilty about this *I know the oranges are loaded with sugar...
INGREDIENTS, all amounts to personal taste:
Shredded coleslaw with carrot
OrganicVille Sesame Teriyaki sauce
Canned mandarin oranges
1-2 tbsp Greek Yogurt, if desired
2 chicken fingers, cooked & cut into bite-sized pieces
1 tbsp sunflower seeds

There really isn't any explanation to this, other than you can mix the Teriyaki sauce with a bit of yogurt if you want.  But the lone sauce is a yummy salad dressing, too.  Here is the chicken I like to use:
So far, I've only found this chicken at Publix.  But my little girl prefers this kind I think it's pretty good too!  This dish is fast & it's nice if you only need one or two servings for a meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment